Role – Device Test Engineer
Location – Redmond Washington
Duration – Long term
Strong knowledge in 5G and 4G air interface and call processing technologies and network architecture specifically focused on Radio Access Network
• Good understanding of overall Wireless systems ( PHY, MAC, RLC, RRC, and PDCP layers )
• Should have an understanding of 5G concepts such as Hybrid Beamforming, Massive MIMO, New Waveforms, LTE-NR interworking & co-existence, 5G Numerologies etc .
• Experience with system engineering activities such as feature requirements identification, feature description documentation, parameter optimization, performance analysis, test strategy creation, problem troubleshooting is desirable
• Have in-depth technical engineering experience including wireless telecommunications engineering activities.
• Must be able to write, read, analyze, and interpret technical journals and procedures utilizing mathematics language, non-linear communications, vectors, complex numbers and logarithms as reference.
•Have a good understanding of the overall 5G/LTE RAN Network Architecture.
• Experience with product testing, development of Test Plan and Test Cases
• Technical lead working with team members and providing technical guidance
• Working knowledge and experience using RF test equipment (KeySight, R&S, Anritsu)
• Thorough understanding of SW development cycle.
• Ability to support market issues to meet commercial SLAs.
• Hands-on experience with mobility management & mobile wireless Radios.
• Working test knowledge of 5G/LTE protocol carrier test.
• 3+ years of relevant industry experience.
• Hands-on ability to establish and demonstrate new technology.
15 Corporate Pl S, Suite #450
Piscataway Township, NJ 08854
Desk Number: 732-624-6445 Ext:223