1. At least 5-6 years full stack PHP development
2. API’s and versioning
3. Experience with TDD (Test Driven Development)
4. Experience with Agile / SCRUM / Jira
5. Bachelor’s degree in a Computer Science or Information Technology program or equivalent work experience
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Writing clean, maintainable and efficient PHP code
2. Knowledge of how to properly write secure object-oriented code
3. Designing robust, scalable and secure features
4. Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
5. Ensure code quality, organization and automation
6. Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
7. Write documentation, environments and procedures.
2. Laravel/Docker/Kubernetes experience is a plus
4. Understanding of the syntax of PHP and its nuances
5. Strong SQL experience, MySQL preferred
6. MongoDB experience a plus
7. Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application and Micro-services
8. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, especially git
9. Good written and oral communications skills the ability to communicate effectively with non-technical staff
10. Encourage and participate in collaborative development process with engineers on multiple sites.
11. Ability to take ownership and see the task till end with independent research/development skills.