1. BS/BA in Computer Science, Information Systems,
3. 2-3 years of experience developing unit tests using JUnit or similar tools;
4. 2-3 years of experience using Java logging services for audit logging;
5. 2-3 years of experience using REST APIs and POJOs for decoupled web services;
6. 2-3 years of experience leveraging Java EE Security and JAAS for web framework security
7. Must be locally available in Qatar and has transferable visa
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Designs develop, creates, and modifies software applications for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency.
2. Plans and leads teams conducting major modifications to Java or similar software to correct errors, adapt to changes or improve performance.
3. Manages development test procedures and scripts.
4. Analyzes requirements to determine the feasibility of design with time and cost constraints.
5. Coordinates software integration.