Accounts Payable Rep Melville, NY ref
Performs routine and administrative activities for the A/P department/using various software applications,this includes and not limited to:
• Monitoring the Account Payable mailbox
• Reads, routes, sort emails and processing high volume invoices
• Sorting and separating invoices via an EIP system
• Processing checks
• Invoice batch preparation experience
• Initiates and carries out routine activities
• Establishes and maintains an efficient filing system in order to easily access information when needed.
Needs great attention to details
2-5 years of Accounts Payable experience
Oracle experience preferred
Experience with EXCEL
NICE TO HAVE:
Experience OCR technology
Pre screen questionnaire:
1. Please elaborate on your experience as an Accounts Payable Representative.
2. Please elaborate on your expertise in working with a) Microsoft Excel and b) Oracle.
3. What is your work authorization status?
4. What is your desired hourly pay rate?
5. How comfortable are you to commuting to Melville, NY as and when their offices reopen?
6. What is your current home location with zip code?
7. What is your full legal name?
8. What date can you join?
9. Please share the link to your LinkedIn profile.
10. Have you applied for in past 6 Months? If yes please provide the details.
Pay rate:View hourly pay rateJob type:ContractContract duration:3 MonthsDesired start date:01/14/2021Job function:OtherIndustry:Consumer ElectronicsExperience level:Entry levelEducation level:Bachelor’s degreeJob classification:Accounting/FinanceLocation:Melville, NYZip code:11747Skills:Accounts Payable, AccountingExperience required:2 YearsRelocation assistance:NoVisa requirement:Only US citizens and Greencard holders