• VDart We are a Global Information Technology Services & Workforce Solutions firm headquartered out of Atlanta, GA with presence in US, Canada, MX, UK, Belgium, Japan & India.
• Founded in 2007, Our team of over 2550+ professionals continually create impact for our customers worldwide in solving complex technology challenges with cutting edge technologies.
• We specialize in providing the Fortune 1000 companies, niche hard to find skills in technologies including Social, Mobile, Big Data Analytics, Data Sciences, Cyber Security, IoT, Cloud, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. With delivery centers in the UK, Mexico, Canada, and India, we provide global workforce solutions to our customers covering EMEA, APAC & Americas.
• VDart is an award-winning organization recognized by Inc 5000 Hall of Fame; Atlanta Business Chronicle*s Fastest Growing Companies; NMSDC*s National Supplier of the Year; Ernst & Young*s Regional Entrepreneur of the Year and more.
Position Title: NodeJS Developer
Location: Plano, TX
Experience & Qualifications:
• Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods.
• Strong proficiency in Node.js.
• Strong understanding of REST API principles and best practices.
• Experience with common API formats (e.g. JSON, XML).
• Knowledge of strong encryption methodologies, and common authentication patterns.
• Experience developing database schemas and ORMs that both support business processes and promote scalability.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
• Must be a team player, excellent communication skills and ownership.
• Experience with software design with UML and architecture diagrams.
• Hands on experience with developing server less and container based applications on AWS Cloud and hosting them.
• Hands on experience with full stack development in nodejs.
• Hands on experience with data model design and APIs.
• Knowledge of authentication and authorization security patterns, pen tests, OWASP terminologies, JWT, OAuth2 etc.
• Experience with terraform scripting.
• Experience with CI/CD/CT pipelines with gitlab.
• Knowledge of code quality, static analysis, unit test coverage, static and dynamic security scans.
• Knowledge of AWS cloud infrastructure and cost monitoring and management.
• Knowledge of integrating applications with monitoring, logging and tracing tools preferably Datadog
• Knowledge with performance testing and tuning.
• Experience with all phases of project cycle from requirements to delivery and operations.