This position is in support of CBP ITI Program in Sterling, Virginia. The Asset and Supply Chain Manager is responsible for managing the Asset Management subtask on the contract. The Asset and Supply Chain Manager reports to the Operations Manager, and plans, coordinates, and manages all the actions taken by the asset management team and technicians to execute the asset management work as defined in the PWS.
Asset management services include scheduling, receiving, tracking, stocking, inventorying, deploying, and disposing of All equipment associated with the support of the ITI program e.g., license plate readers (LPR), sensors, strobes, and RFID, etc. This includes managing end to end logistics, warehousing, and inventory management, and the inventory data management processes and systems for these assets.
The Asset and Supply Chain Manager determines how to use team resources to meet asset deployment schedules, goals and service levels, and provides guidance to and leads and motivates the team and provide excellent customer service. The position is not only focused on service levels but also on strategic process improvements by recommending changes to the end to end logistics and asset management processes to improve services to end users.
Responsibilities include daily asset management services in support of ITI operational requirements and deployments. Includes end point asset supply chain management of the entire asset life cycle; to include generating requirements, procurement/acquisition support, and 100% asset visibility and accountability throughout the entire life cycle. Manages supplier performance and improves inventory practices. The candidate will follow established CBP logistics and procurement practices, and lead strategy sessions, and conduct status/progress briefings with all stakeholders to identify and manage risk and coordinate process improvements. This position oversees the efficient flow of ITI equipment, services, and information between points of origin through customer deployment. Plans, schedules and manages the efficient movement of CBP materials from receiving or the warehouse to locations, field service technicians, and customer sites.. Ensures the execution and continuous improvement of CBP logistic processes and functions including maintenance, supply, transportation and logistics plans. Additional supporting activities include:
· Responsible to the Operations Manager to function as the leader of the asset management, supply chain and logistics services and team.
· Participate in the development of CBP logistics and warehousing requirements, ensure they are in compliance with CBP, federal government, SAIC, and other best practices and other applicable regulations or provisions.
· Document end to end asset and supply chain process work flows and develop efficiency recommendations
· Minimize risk to CBP by ensuring requirements, Statement of work, deliverables, schedules and acceptance criteria are correctly defined
· Where applicable, lead CBP ITI in purchase request activities and life cycle management
· Meet regularly with stakeholders as applicable to forecast procurement and acquisition requirements.
· Prepare and present procurement briefing presentations that communicate anticipated, current and next 30 and 60 day procurement forecasts and forecast current and future program revenue streams for materials and services
· Conduct senior management reviews to determine success of sustainment operations, test results, and report operational readiness.
· Direct Inventory Management and Asset Management activities for 100% of all in scope ITI assets. Responsible for the proper accountability of such property in accordance with CBP policies.
· Enforces physical security measures and 100% accountability of all assigned program property.
· Experience and understanding of supply chain management policies, processes, and systems.
· Understanding of the technologies that enable innovative supply chain services (asset management systems).
· Experience forecasting and demand planning
· Experience with end to end supply chain processes including warehousing, distribution, and associated data analysis
· Must possess strong verbal and written communication and analytical skills, including the ability to develop general concepts into actionable plans, and the ability to present and write to this plan.
· Bachelor's degree in Business Management,, and Logistics, or related degree from an accredited college or university. Will accept an additional 4 years of experience in lieu of a degree but a Bachelor's degree is preferred.
· 5+ years related IT asset management and supply chain management experience
· Excellent leadership, management, and communications skills
· Must have at least 1 to 2+ years of management experience.
· Strong organizational, oral and written communication skills
· Demonstrated prior experience as a logistics and supply chain manager
· Ability to deliver quality and timely contract documentation
· Able to obtain and hold a Federal security clearance
· Knowledge of asset lifecycles
· Enthusiastic, self-motivated, self-starter and maintains positive attitude
· Ability to work at government location in Sterling, Virginia
· ITIL Foundation certification
· Quality Certifications (Six Sigma, ISO, etc.)
· Experience with ServiceNow
· Experience with SLAs
· Certification in Supply Chain or logistics field