Please provide below details
1. Expected salary
2. Currently working or not
A Construction company in UAE is looking to hire a QS Engineer for its projects. Please see below job specification & candidate specification for reference:
Key responsibilities but not limited to:
· Prepare contracts including details regarding quantities/required material.
· Estimate the quantity and costs of materials.
· Cooperate in promoting team work.
· Generate statistics of success and failure ratios (Track changes in plans or constructions).
· Prepare built up of rates for all activities, review and update periodically,
· Finalize contractors and subcontractors.
· Identify potential financial or construction risks.
· Advise on improvements, strategies, and/or estimated costs.
· Prepare interim payment applications.
· Calculation & submission of variations.
· Measure progress of work and coordinate payments
· Attend regular site meetings.
· Knowledge of the general conditions of contracts (FIDIC).
· Knowledge of project planning & Quality control
· Other details will be discussed during interview
• Quantity surveying diploma/certificate
• Proven experience in construction industry
• Strong commercial awareness and construction financials
• Leadership & communication skills