Best Option Staffing Solutions, better known as BOSS, is always looking for experienced, talented workers of all types for our clients.
Below you will find one of our current positions for our clients in which we are looking to hire for immediately!
BOSS Staffing is looking for an experienced Machine Maintenance Assistant to start immediately. They are conveniently located right across from Toronto Pearson Airport.
We are hiring for the night shift - 1030am-8am, Monday to Friday OR Sunday to Thursday. The starting rate of pay is $20.00/hr. This company is deemed an essential business.
To assist with the maintenance and repair of all facility, production machinery and refrigeration equipment.
Will be working on projects to improve safety, production, and environment at client site.
The duties and responsibilities outlined above are representative but not all inclusive.
• Dismantle Formax’s and all equipment for the Sanitation team to clean.
• Assemble Formax’s and other equipment in readiness for the morning shift to start.
• Quickly trouble shoot, diagnose and repair problems as they occur on any equipment or facility.
• Communicate and work in a teamwork environment with other maintenance personnel.
• Work on projects as assigned.
• Follow preventative maintenance procedures.
• Other duties as assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor and/or designate.
• Work in and promote a safe environment.
• Must work strictly in compliance with all Health & Safety, HACCP and follow all relevant GMP’s.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a highly technical environment.
• Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
• Aptitude for quick trouble shooting and diagnosis of problems with machinery, systems, and facilities.
• Industrial plant maintenance experience preferred.
• Must be willing and able to lift and or move materials.
• Able to work independently and a team player.
• Highly organized and multitask oriented.
• Experience in a computerized environment, PLC, automated equipment.
• Experience in a food plant.
• This position requires physical effort 30% to 40% of the time and entails lifting and moving heavy equipment.
• The work environment is wet, damp and refrigerated (50 degrees F or less). Warm clothing is required.
• The noise level may exceed 90 decibels. Hearing protection is mandatory.
• The use of safety boots is mandatory. The wearing of prescribed clothing, hair net and beard net are mandatory.
If you are interested in working with us, please respond to this job post NOW! Due to COVID 19 - we are conducting ONLINE REGISTRATION! It is a simple and easy process that can be completed in an hour!
If you are having difficulties applying through this website, please email us a copy of your resume to apply @boss staffing . ca(no spaces) and the name of the position in which you wish to apply and we will get back to you as soon as we can!
Questions? Please call us from 830am-430pm, Monday through Friday - 905-497-6752!
We look forward to working with you!
Best Option Staffing Solutions welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.