Must Have Skills
1. Technically strong and hands-on in general Salesforce development.
• Aura Components
2. Good knowledge of product development (managed package) and end to end process for publishing package on AppExchange.
3. Good knowledge of OOPs concepts and design patterns (specially Publish/Subscribe and Dependency Injection).
4. Good knowledge of integration(Inbound/outbound) in Salesforce.
5. Good knowledge of API development in Apex(REST is preferred)
6. Good knowledge of version control system (specially git).
• Led and designed solutions that would include integrations with other enterprise systems for multiple client engagements.
• Expert Level understanding of different Salesforce products Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Communities and Salesforce1 platform.
• Experience in multiple end to end implementations of Salesforce projects across Sales, Service Cloud, Communities and Salesforce.
• App Cloud Experience with building Lightning based applications using AURA, LWC and understanding of AngularJS and Bootstrap.
• Experience in building web service based applications (RESTful and SOAP).
• Experienced in ETL processes, experience using EAI tools.
• Expert Level understanding and experience in implementing single signon, web security, Salesforce application security.
• Good work experience in implementing salesforce specific design patterns.
• Implemented best practices to manage large volume data and work within governor limits.
• Product development experience on AppExchange