• Develop data driven ads such as but not limited to maps and product carousel
• Convert, revise, and develop assets to fit the design and developmental requirements of the client using their core technologies.
• Develop creatives in the most efficient way such as to create the best visual of an ad but with a small file size, avoiding overutilization of CPU resources, and efficient use of feed/data calls.
• Present technical and functional concepts of development to a variety of audiences to maintain client relationships internally and externally.
• Troubleshoot, debug, and QA units to ensure 100% functionality and compliance to client requirements
• Write codes, analyze data, and contribute to the design and implementation of software.
• Oversee and manage junior developers as needed
• Knowledgeable in rich media and dynamic creative solutions
• Must have a strong background in jQuery and GSAP.
• Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Animate
• Well versed in video file formats and codecs. Video editing experience a plus
• Excellent verbal communication, written communication, and presentation skills in front of all audiences.
• Ability to be flexible and work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment that is very structured.
• Strong organizational and time-management skills to prioritize heavy workloads to meet time-sensitive deadlines and minimize errors.
• Proven ability to multitask, exhibit flexibility, and remain responsive as demands change.
• Embrace and apply company core values – Agility, Quality, and Accountability.