We are hiring for a qualified civilian Trauma Acute Care Registered Nurse (RN) to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Walter Reed Medical Center in Bethesda, MD
• Status: Full-Time, Monday - Friday, 8 hour shifts
• Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage
• Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
• 401(k) Plan
The Trauma Acute Care Registered Nurse (RN) must have the following qualifications:
• Degree/Education: Bachelor’s degree of Registered Nursing RN
• Certification: In addition to Basic Life Support Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), Advance Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
• Licensure/Registration: Must have current licensure in any state as a Registered Nurse in the United States
• Experience: (a) Minimum of 5 years of concurrent nursing experience with 3 years in either critical care or trauma nursing, emergency nursing, or inpatient perioperative nursing, (b) Trauma PI Coordinator must have the above nursing experience plus one year minimum of Performance Improvement or Patient Safety experience or proof of comparable education/training, (c) Must be able to demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel) for Trauma Nurse Coordinator position and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point) for Trauma PI Coordinator position, (d) Experience in nursing documentation in an electronic health record system, (e) Must possess ability to communicate respectfully and work collaboratively with team members and outside departmental personnel
• Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the United State, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or alien authorized to work in the United States
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.