Administrative Assistants provides support to managers, other employees, and office visitors by handling a variety of tasks in order to ensure that all interactions between the organization and others are positive and productive.
• Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
• Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
• Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
• Greet and assist visitors.
• Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
• Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
•Associate’s Degree in related field.
• Prior administrative experience.
• Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
• Attention to detail.
• Multilingual may be preferred or required.
• Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
Mode Of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: using “JOB TITLE” as subject of the email.