SRK Systems, Inc. is an IT firm engaged in the business of providing data processing consulting services to major corporations, government agencies and other business concerns throughout the United States.
SRK Systems Inc. has an opening for the position of Application Developer.
Educational Requirement: Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, relevant engineering (computer engineering, software engineering, electronic engineering, or related), or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
Job Title: Application Developer
• With minimal guidance, develop cost-effective information technology solutions for the investments business area by creating new or modifying existing software applications. Analyze and validate moderately complex system requirements and existing business processes and information systems
• Design and develop Informatica mappings using various transformations such as Expression, Filter, Lookup, Joiner, Aggregator and Update Strategy
• Enhance and support vendor platforms geared towards financial markets, and the application portfolio including many data driven utilities, batch components and custom web applications
• Write UNIX shell scripts and Python scripts to automate the ETL process and implement software applications according to standards
• Create PL/SQL procedures, functions and packages for transforming and loading data
• Tune existing packages/tables/queries/views for faster ETL processing
• Create reports, field attributes, custom procedures, functions and job schedules to load data marts on ad hoc basis using Eagle application suite of tools
• Create containers in Docker; Utilize Kubernetes and Docker for the runtime environment of the CI/CD system to build, test deploy
• Responsible for the design, prototyping and other methodologies for new and/or existing systems including the development of test plans and program specifications with minimal interfaces
• Provide On-Call support by handling and triaging production support incidents and problems. Responsible for Data Quality/System Analysis for incident and problems investigations and resolutions
• Perform all aspects of applications programming and development including file design, update, storage and retrieval.
Required travel to client locations throughout the USA.
Please mail resumes to 1811 W. Diehl Rd, Suite # 400, Naperville, IL 60563 or Email to . No phone calls or walk-ins please.