• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Accountancy
• Licensed CPA
• At least 5 years of experience in doing General Accounting
• Has managed more than 10 FTEs strictly in a BPO setup
• With good communications skills
• Must be amenable working in shifting schedules
• With expansive knowledge in F&A
• Applicants must have an experience in handling a team
• Applicants must be willing to work in BGC Corporate Center
• Amenable to work in Graveyard shift and shifting schedule
• Full-Time position available
• Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year-end accounting close.
• Develop and maintain financial record keeping and reporting systems.
• Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements; assisting with regulatory
• Reporting as applicable.
• Preparing and reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations.
• Maintaining the ledger system.
• Review monthly prepaid and fixed asset roll forwards and related schedules.
• Review and monitor accounts payable sub ledger details and aging.
• Review bank reconciliations and corporate credit card reconciliations.
• Assist with quarterly review and annual audit.
• Develop, implement, and maintain internal financial controls and procedures.
• Researching accounting issues for compliance with generally accepted accounting principles.
• Lead ad hoc projects and work as part of a cross-functional team.
• Manage and develop staff of three individuals.
• Perform other duties assigned.
Perks and Benefits:
• Outstanding career development opportunities
• Fast track career progression
• Use of Gym, pantry, karaoke room, sleeping quarters and other recreational facilities
• Enjoy a fair work-life balance
• Employee referral incentives
• Employee development programs
• Quarterly performance bonus
• HMO for self and 2 dependents for free
• Group life insurance
• 24 leaves annually
Php 60,000 - 72,000