Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Remote Recruiter Home Based, you will be acting as a full-desk recruiter and be responsible for full end-to-end client sales and account management as well as candidate prospecting and development. Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Prospect/source for potential clients and candidates using your own lead generation methodology which may include various direct methods such as cold calling, face to face meetings as well as indirect methods such as networking
• Build and manage a pipeline of positions available and candidates
• Deliver exceptional service, remain engaged with all clients and candidates, and build a professional network that results in further business opportunities
• Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
• Responsible for ensuring that only those candidates who are a perfect fit for a particular position are submitted to a client
• Coordinate and schedule client/candidate interviews
• Act as intermediary between client and candidate with regards to managing all facets of the placement process
• Utilize recruiting tools such as LinkedIn and other applicant tracking/CRM systems to fill job requisitions rapidly with qualified candidates
• Update applicant tracking system noting all communications
• Negotiate fee agreement with clients
• Conduct yourself at all times in a professional manner (verbal and written) promoting a Carlyle Search Group image as an organization both clients and candidates respect, admire and choose to do business with.
• Return phone calls and email messages in a timely manner
• Perform related duties as assigned by manager
• Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures