Home Health Agency Clinical Manager – Bellevue, WA
We have an exciting new employment opportunity for a Home Health Agency Clinical Manager (RN) to provide clinical supervision of an In-Home Care Branch in Bellevue, Washington. The chosen Home Health Clinical Manager candidate will supervise personnel and facilitate compliance with agency policy and regulatory standards.
This position provides overall planning, clinical direction, care coordination, resource management, and supervision of all nursing and professional services in conjunction with the agency Administrator.
We require a Registered Nurse / RN with prior Management experience in a home health environment. Strong clinical skills are required. This is a highly compensated position that offers a market leading benefits package.
Clinical Manager responsibilities
• Provide supervision of Home Health Nurses / Nursing Staff
• Coordinate patient care and ensure appropriate patient assignments
• Conduct meetings and review patient care reports with nursing staff
• Ensure adequate staffing to meet patient / family needs
• Ensure productivity standards are being met by all disciplines
• Maintain an environment of effective communication enhancing trust, honesty, respect for patients, families, and staff
• Coordinate orientation and ongoing training
• Conduct performance evaluations in a timely, measurable, and objective manner, and communicate this information to the agency Administrator
Home Health Clinical Manager qualifications:
• Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse
• Recent experience managing clinical services in an in-home care agency
• Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
Please click apply now, call Rick Chasteen at 888-582-5627 for more information, email resume to RChasteen@essusa.net, or fax resume to 888-344-1889 to be considered for this Home Health Clinical Manager position in Bellevue, WA. We look forward to hearing from you!