The Sales & Service Engineer will seek out customers and sell our medical device/equipment as well as deliver exceptional customer service, answering all customer questions and concerns regarding our products and helping them make the most informed buying choice possible.
Manage all technical aspects of RFP / RFI responses
Support sales executives with solution selling into prospect account base
Achieve individual and team targets
You will use your technical skills to explain the technical aspects of the product and how it will solve a specific customer problem.
You will be responsible for the service maintenance and repair needs of the customer’s equipment, when needed.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATION
1. Bachelor’s degree, Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or Associates Degree with 2 or more years’ experience in servicing medical equipment
2. 2-3 years work experience in the medical industry preferred.
3. Experience diagnosing and repairing mechanical, electromechanical, and/or electronic equipment.
4. Experience troubleshooting and responding to customer concerns.
5. Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate complex technical issues in an easy to understand manner.
6. Resourceful, with the ability to work independently.
7. Strong time management skills.
8. Ability to adapt to changing circumstances.
9. Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills
10. Attention to detail.
11. Ability to multi-task activities with shifting priorities. Able to work productively in a pressurized environment.
12. Ethical and trustworthy.
13. The ability to build relationships with clients quickly.
14. Sales skills
15. With valid Qatar Driving License