. Make complains to the Maintenance department in case of any
fault/damage/breakage and also inform to HOD.
• Check the intercom lines and instruments and use the service of telephone technician in case of any repairs.
• Make sure that telephone system work smoothly without interruption.
• Operator should not be engaged in unnecessary conversation while sitting on the board.
• The operator on board should be extremely courteous towards people calling from in and outside to the hospital and make them feel the operator is willing to do everything for them.
• Accuracy is very essential to connect to the correct numbers required.
• Operator should have the speed in connecting the calls; hence he/she will not be late in attending the calls.
• Operator shall work in SHIFTS/ Overtime, holidays, and weekends as requested by HOD.