Client Info: This is a well-known American manufacturing company of rubber products for transportation industries. This company is operating in the Philippines for almost 100 years already.
Position: Japanese Environmental Health & Safety Manager
Industry: Rubber Manufacturing Company
Location: Philippines & Japan (Business Trips)
Salary: Highly Negotiable
• Japanese National
• Foreigner National who can speak, read and write Japanese (JLPT N1/N2 Level)
• Fluent in English
• Graduate of Environmental Engineering, technical science or any related course
• Minimum of 5 years managerial experience in the same field
• Experience handling not less than 50 FTE’s
• End to end experience handling Environmental Health & Safety projects (designing to implementation).
• Knowledgeable in OHSAS18001 (ISO45001) standard
• Must be Familiar with Japan safety regulation
• Responsible in Managing EHS projects of the company through end to end process.
• Ensure manufacturing compliance for safety and environmental law of the country
• Hands-on coordination with Subject matter experts for the implementation of EHS projects and updated policies
• Ensure implementation of Industrial hygiene, Hazardous waste and materials isolation, waste management
• Ensure Behavioral Safety and maintain Target Zero
• Handle incident from identification, analysis, investigation up to reporting
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual EHS report
• Resume Screening
• HR interview (J-K Network)
• Resume & Interview notes Screening (EHS Director based in Thailand)
• EHS Director Interview (Indian National Based in Thailand - English)
• Panel Interview (Manufacturing Director, Manager & HR)
• Job Offer
For interested applicants you may send your resume to
Contact us through:
Sun : 0932-461-0812
Landline: (02) 8245 2829
Viber: + 639369734028
LINE ID: j-k_jpteam
Kindly look for: Ms. Aina and Mr. Yu
Get hired through our company and be entitled of a Free Bilingual Hoodie!
You may refer your friends to get referral bonus!