IT Project Manager
Be Part of the Magic.
Our client is a fast growing medical and healthcare device
manufacturer that thrives on passion, innovation, and agility. We
adversity and get strangely excited when solving the most
for our consumers.
Technology and innovation are at the core of what were
about. We are a team that works together
to see each other succeed.
What We Are Looking For.
Are you a natural leader with a proven track record of
driving interactive projects from inception to execution?
Are you a problem solver who always keeps the big picture in
mind without forgetting about the details?
Do you have what it takes to coordinate and motivate
Do you want to work with really talented and passionate
Our client is looking for an IT Project Manager to take
charge and lead our IT initiatives. Besides great organizational
skills and Project
Management skills, you have to know how to lead both internal
stakeholders and external customers and
Our project manager will need to be proactive, hard-working,
flexible, never let anything slip, and take personal
responsibility for the
projects to which they are assigned.
Here Is What You’ll Do.
* Manage IT Projects from initiation to execution.
* Responsible for developing overall project management
strategy and process.
* Create detailed marketing strategies and budgets across a
wide range of channels.
* Implement marketing tactics across a range of channels.
* The ideal candidate will be great with people and understand
the importance of communication.
* Single point of accountability, “owning” the production
projects, driving their success.
* Manage cross-functional teams with a motivational, proactive
* Ensure production efficiency on a daily basis through
efficient resource planning, resource productivity, and
* Coordinate with upper management to discuss and identify
project requirements and objectives while managing expectations.
* Plan, manage and lead all project related meetings and
* Ensure that goals are communicated and adhered to in
production while contributing your point of view openly and
Are You The Right Fit?
* IT Project Management Experience
* 5+ years of experience planning and implementing a wide
variety of IT Project Management initiatives.
* Experience in Agile, Scrum methodology.
* Excellent communication skills
* Proactive and excellent problem solver.
* Experience in Project Management tools.
* Excellent time management and organizational skills.
For more information about this opportunity and more like
it, send your resume to and contact
Information Technology Recruiter
Emerald Resource Group
Check out our current openings!