Director of Nursing Services – Houston, TX
We have a new employment opportunity for a Registered Nurse to serve as Director of Nursing in a nursing home (LTC / SNF) located in Houston, Texas.
Director of Nursing Services responsibilities include:
• Monitoring all departments for quality assurance and cost-effectiveness
• Aligning clinical departments to form a collaborative, cohesive, and efficient team
• Ensuring service, positive health outcomes, and resource stewardship
• Evaluating employee performance
• Conducting resident satisfaction reviews and addressing concerns promptly
Skilled Nursing Facility / SNF Director of Nursing requirements:
• Registered Nurse credential
• Current state licensure or reciprocity eligibility.
• Prior experience as a Director of Nursing in a Skilled Nursing Facility / Nursing Home
Please click apply now, call Jesse Chasteen at 509-899-9535, email resume to Jchasteen@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this Nursing Home Director of Nursing Services position in Houston, TX.