Nursing Home Administrator – San Jose, CA
We have a new employment opportunity for an experienced Licensed Nursing Home Administrator to direct the day to day operations of a market-leading Long-term Care / Skilled Nursing Facility (LTC / SNF) located near San Jose, California. Great opportunity! The building currently has a stable NHA who is retiring.
The chosen Nursing Home / Health Facility Administrator (NHA / HFA) will ensure compliance with state and federal regulations.
Nursing Home Administrator requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in health care administration, business administration, finance, or a medical specialty.
• Current state licensure or reciprocity eligibility.
• Two+ years’ experience as a Licensed Executive Director in a Skilled Nursing Facility.
• Comprehensive knowledge of Long-Term Care Medicaid and Medicare regulations and standards.
• The ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, doctors, and corporate leadership, utilizing diplomacy and discretion.
Please click apply now, call Jesse Chasteen at 509-899-9535, email resume to Jchasteen@essusa.net, or fax resume to 888-344-1889 to be considered for this Licensed Nursing Home / Health Facility Administrator (NHA / HFA) near San Jose, CA. We look forward to hearing from you!