Director of Nursing Services – Tacoma, WA
We have a new employment opportunity for an experienced Director of Nursing to lead clinical services in a long-term care / skilled nursing facility (LTC / SNF) located near Tacoma, Washington.
We require an experienced, engaged nursing executive who will elevate the quality and professionalism of the staff. Very strong clinical skills are required. The Director of Nursing will support the facility’s staff by providing leadership and clinical expertise. This position offers a generous compensation package including outstanding benefits.
DON / DNS Responsibilities
• Maintain impeccable regulatory compliance and ensure high quality medical care for all residents
• Develop, implement, and evaluate programs to enrich the recruitment, retention and continuing education of the nursing staff
• Closely monitor Nursing Department budget and facilitate resource stewardship
• Proactively respond to survey and/or standards of care issues
• Quality assurance including Hipaa compliance
• Track outcomes, identify areas for improvement, and implement plan of correction
• Provide adequate staffing at all times based on census
• Ensure that annual competency evaluations and performance reviews are completed in a timely manner; participate in facility Performance Improvement Program
Executive Search Solutions is a national healthcare recruitment firm with a focus on long-term care. Our clients include Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNF)/ Nursing Homes, Assisted Living and Independent Living centers, Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRC), Rehab, Hospice, and Home Health Agencies.
Please click apply now, call Rick Chasteen at 888-582-5627, email resume to RChasteen@essusa.net, or fax resume to 888-344-1889 to be considered for this Nursing Home Director of Nursing Services position near Tacoma, WA.