Director of Nursing Services – Nacogdoches, TX
We have a new employment opportunity for a strong, experienced Senior Director of Nursing to lead clinical services in a skilled nursing facility located in Nacogdoches, Texas.
This facility requires a seasoned Director of Nursing with a successful regulatory track record and team building skills. Very strong clinical skills are required. The Director of Nursing will support the facility’s staff by providing leadership and clinical expertise.
This is a highly compensated position.
Director of Nursing Qualifications:
• Strong clinical skills and ability to react decisively in emergency situations
• Expertise in OBRA & Title 22 regulations applicable to SNF and sub-acute units
• Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a valid state RN license and CPR certification.
• Prior experience as a SNF Director of Nursing required
Please click apply now, call Jesse Chasteen at 509-899-9535, email resume to Jchasteen@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this Nursing Home Director of Nursing Services position in Nacogdoches, TX. We look forward to hearing from you.