Controller - Expanding Manufacturer
Salary $70,000 - $110,000 + BONUS + Benefits & Paid Relocation to the Southeastern USA
A rapidly growing major North American manufacturer is seeking a highly qualified, skilled, and educated Controller to join their team and take charge of the Finance Department. As the Controller, you are expected to become an integral part of the company and this company offers long term growth opportunities for the successful candidates. This is your chance to be involved with a great organization. To start out with a small plant and have the opportunity for growth locally and across the nation.
As Controller, you will lead the financial activities at the plant level to provide operational/financial information to the rest of the management team:
• Ensure that controls are effective
• Operate in accordance with corporate policy
• Perform month end, quarterly, & year-end financials
• Prepare monthly financial variance analysis
• Prepare balance sheet reconciliations for local accounts
• Develop operating budgets, accurate forecasting, planning, and analysis
• Develop strategic plans
• Perform year-end auditing
• Calculate taxes
The Controller will be responsible for coordinating the annual business plan and budgeting. The Controller will also assist in other departments to increase reporting accuracy, identify process improvement, and create efficiencies. You will help the plant grow and expand by facilitating capital projects.
Requirements for this Controller’s position:
1. Bachelors’ Degree in Accounting or Finance
2. Cost Accounting experience in a manufacturing environment
3. Strong inventory experience
4. Excellent skills in PC and Spreadsheets
5. Superior communication skills
TO APPLY: Email your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org OR cindyATaustinallenDOTcom (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols) in MS Word or PDF.
**Resumes sent with a link to an online resume or a video resume will not be considered. ** All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by companies. Excellent compensation packages, benefits, perks, and generous relocation packages.
Some Facts You Should Know About Austin-Allen Company...
*Successfully recruiting professionals since 1973.
*One of the most successful firms in the U.S. We consistently rank in the top percentile of a large national network of Technical Recruiters.
*Many of our staff are national award winning consultants with years’ experience and are C.P.C.’s (Certified Personnel Consultants).
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering (All Disciplines) * Six Sigma Black Belts
* Manufacturing Management * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Accounting
* Quality Engineers & Managers * Distribution