We are working on a confidential search for a Firmware Engineer. This position is with a supplier of ADAS, autonomous driving, and smart system technology and it is based in the San Francisco Bay area.
The Firmware Engineer is primarily responsible for developing and supporting product firmware for our next generation of IoT appliances.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Design and implement firmware on embedded processors for custom designed solutions
* Maintain and improve Windows based test tools
* Write and execute complete testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of application; identify and debug, and create solutions for issues with code and integration into application architecture
* Collaborates and communicates with management, internal and outsourced development partners regarding firmware design status, project progress, and issue resolution
* Analyze designs to determine coding, programming, and integration activities required based on general objectives and knowledge of overall architecture of product or solution
This is a high-profile position, offering an excellent opportunity for continued advancement.
Candidates should possess the following qualifications:
*BSEE or BS Computer Science
*3+ years experience as a Firmware Engineer
-Fluent in C / C++ programming language
-Experience working in embedded systems
-Experience writing code that uses TCP/IP protocol
-Expertise in hardware interfacing (GPIO, 12C, SPI, UART, USB)
*Strong documentation skills, analytical, and problem-solving skills
*Self-motivated and self-directed