Job Description :
Our Client is an IT Services organisation started in 2016. We offer services and solutions clustered around our key competencies: Continuous Delivery, DevOps, Agile Consulting & Training, BigData, Enterprise Web Apps, Enterprise Mobile and Agile Testing Services.
Here, you will get to work in a dynamic, collaborative, non-hierarchical environment where your talent is valued and build software using the latest technologies and tools.
We are looking for a Data Engineer with 3+ years of experience who can architect, develop and maintain data-intensive applications on the cloud.Hands-on with AWS and spark.
● 3+ years of work experience showing growth as a Data Engineer.
● Hands-on with AWS and Spark.
● Experience developing in AWS or similar cloud platforms. Preferred: AWS
Lambda, ECS, S3, EMR, DynamoDB, Aurora, Redshift, or similar.
● Ability to work on multiple areas like Data pipeline ETL, Data modelling &
design, writing complex SQL queries etc.
● Familiarity with high volume transactional systems, microservice design,or
data processing pipelines (Spark).
● Knowledge and hands-on experience with serverless technologies such as
Lambda a plus.
● Experience in handling high traffic web services and solving scaling
● Expertise in practices like Agile, Peer reviews, Continuous Integration,
● Translate business requirements and source system understanding into
technical solutions using BigData/Java/Python etc
● Capable of planning and executing on both short-term and long-term goals
individually and with the team.
● Be a champion of the overall strategy for data governance, security,
privacy,quality and retention that will satisfy business policies and
● Identify, document and promote best practices.
● Refactor existing solutions to make it reusable and scalable.
● Collaborate with different teams on projects spanning across multiple
● Thrive in self-motivated internal-innovation driven environment.