1. Experience in core Java.
2. Hands on development in J2EE framework like Spring Boot, Spring MVC.
3. Good knowledge of Relational Databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server with complex SQL Queries, Stored Procedure, Triggers.
4. Unit testing experience using Junit, Spock.
5. Knowledge of versioning tools like GIT, SVN.
6. Knowledge of build tools like Maven, Gradle, Ant.
7. Knowledge of MongoDB, Cassandra, Neo4J, Redis, Kafka, ActiveMQ, Caches, Microservices will be a major plus
8. Good to have knowledge of ORM like Hibernate.
10. Experience working in an Agile environments, applying Agile concepts and practices such as Refactoring / Continuous Integration / Continuous Testing (TDD, BDD) and Continuous Delivery..