We are looking for future thinking, passionate, data driven team members who also understand the needs of our business and client’s and how data and analytics drives true value through everything we do. The Data Scientist is responsible for creating analyses, descriptive and predictive analytics models that help improve customer and operational KPI’s, which then create measurable value for Webhelp and our clients.
• Supporting colleagues to increase sales, increase customer value and enhance the customer experience within B2B.
• Analyze data, develop robust statistical algorithms/models that drive the product outputs.
• Creating data models by joining multiple data sets to serve business needs.
• Develop advanced algorithms that extract and classify information from large datasets and quantify model performance.
• Use a range of unstructured data (including text, speech and digital analytics) and identify categories, customer sentiments, topic models etc. to identify key areas using R or python
• Create meaningful analysis and modelling outputs that can be easily understood by clients and practically implemented to drive uplifts in performance
• Solve problems of large dimensionality in a computationally efficient and statistically effective manner.
• Drive the architecture and design of the analytical platform based on business strategy and knowledge of emerging technologies, evaluate & introduce new technologies to analytics platform
• Identify and exploit new patterns in data using various techniques
• Maintain our analytical engines to ensure that day to day they deliver the functionality required by analysts and operations
• Ensure the use of client/customer and internal data (e.g. staff, financial) meets our regulatory obligations and is done so within the risk appetite of Webhelp