Home Health Clinical Director (RN) – Tacoma, WA
We have an exciting new employment opportunity for a Home Health Clinical Director in Tacoma, Washington. The Clinical Coordinator facilitates compliance with all regulatory requirements. The Clinical Coordinator plays an active role in educating staff relative to care, service, and compliance issues.
Strong clinical skills are required. We require a Registered Nurse (RN) for this position.
Home Health Clinical Director responsibilities:
• Shall be available during the operating hours of the agency and after hours as needed for back up.
• Interviews, hires, and conducts orientation for all new clinical personnel.
• Assures compliance with all local, state, and federal laws regarding licensure and certification of staff.
• Ensures that all client care is physician directed.
• Ensures that all physician orders are current and being followed by agency personnel.
• Directs home healthcare services provided by the agency by determining the client care plans and appropriate level(s) of service and supervising the implementation, coordination, maintenance, evaluation, and termination of care plans and services.
• Supervises all agency services through the performance of scheduled and non-scheduled on-site client visits.
• Develops clinical policies and the quality assurance program.
Home Health Clinical Director qualifications:
• Must have a Bachelor of Science in nursing degree and have a valid nursing license in the state in which he or she is working.
• Must possess excellent administrative, management and communication skills, mature judgment, and emotional stability.
• Prior experience in home care.
Please click apply now, call Rick Chasteen at 888-582-5627, email resume to RChasteen@essusa.net, or fax resume to 888-344-1889 to be considered for this Home Care Clinical Director / Director of Clinical Services position in Tacoma, WA. We look forward to hearing from you.