Full-time Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) needed at a top facility in Texas!
- Exciting and challenging opportunity in an Autism/Behavior Support program for an energetic individual wanting to further develop expertise in behavior analysis.
- Responsible for providing behavior assessments, developing plans, working with and supervising staff delivering services to children often diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder or similar conditions. Clients will be in need of interventions to manage behavior and/or advanced acceptable social and self-care skills.
- Services are provided at the main location, plus behavior consults around the area.
- Newly certified BCBA's encouraged to apply.
* Master's Degree.
* Possess and maintain Board Certified Behavior Analyst designation through the national certification body.
* 2 years' experience working with individuals needing BCBA intervention, either in an educational or community setting is preferred.
* Experience working with persons with autism and autism-like behaviors preferred.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: