Are you and Assistant Manager who is looking for an opportunity to grow your career with an established, industry leading company? If so, apply today for our location in Manassas, Virginia. Come be a part of our chef-inspired home style restaurant where fun meets flavor. With a full bar serving up over 20 craft beers on draft and endless entertainment, we offer the perfect spot for all occasions. If this sounds like the place for you, you do not want to miss the chance to become a General Manager within our Company. You don’t want to miss this opportunity in Manassas, Virginia.
Title of Position: Assistant Manager
Job Description: Our Assistant Manager will work side by side with the General Manager and assist in training, developing, and evaluating employees and will supervise and oversee day-to-day store operations to ensure profitability through outstanding store presentation, guest service, and daily operational cost. The person in this position will be involved in making daily decisions about time management, staff scheduling and support, uphold product quality, cleanliness and all corporation standards, and will train, teach and motivate employees to maintain high-quality guest service and safety. The General Manager will develop the Assistant Manager in the aspect of building sales and maximizing profits by effectively recruiting, training, developing, and communicating corporate and guest expectations to the entire team and will learn to exercise excellent business skills and judgment in cost control procedures, financial accounting, inventory levels, and labor management.
• Excellent Compensation
• Opportunity for Career Advancement
• Exciting Work Environment
• And More!
• The Assistant Manager must have a minimum of 1 year experience managing a restaurant, preferably in the food service industry
• The Assistant Manager must have must have a high-school diploma or GED
• The Assistant Manager must be at least 21 years of age
• The Assistant Manager must have the ability to coach and develop others
• The Assistant Manager must have effective communication skills as well as time and priority management skills
If you would like to be considered for this position in Manassas, Virginia, email your resume to