Casual Theme – Asian Inspired
Our company is seeking a dedicated and passionate Executive Chef with a knowledge of fine wine and exceptional leadership and team building abilities. Are you a spirited leader with the ability to inspire and motivate your team to strive for excellence? Opening in 2002, our international restaurant brings fun and flavor to traditional Asian cuisine. Our food is loved and adored in over 9 countries throughout the world and our popular, wide ranging menu and outstanding service attracts all walks of life. We are proud to have expanded to such lengths in such a short amount of time, and are planning more expansions in the near future. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our growing team of industry experts- Apply Today at our location in Ashburn, VA.
Title of Position: Executive Chef
Job Description: The Executive Chef will be responsible for all culinary and back of the house personnel. Outstanding leadership and communication abilities are essential as our Executive Chef. Responsibilities will also include selecting, training and coaching the culinary staff. Developing a strong Sous Chef will also be a function as our Executive Chef. Ensuring outstanding food quality and presentation will be a top priority of our Executive Chef. Maintaining an organized and sanitary kitchen will be vital for the success of our Executive Chef. Administrative functions such as inventory control, product ordering and culinary labor cost control will be in the hands of our Executive Chef. Ensuring seamless kitchen service on a consistent basis will be expected of our Executive Chef.
• Competitive Wages
• Work/Life Balance
• Fun, vibrant concept
• Unlimited growth potential and job security
• The Executive Chef should possess 3+ years of high volume executive chef experience
• The Executive Chef should have a passion for developing and mentoring people
• The Executive Chef should have a track record of achieving financial results
• The Executive Chef must be extremely guest oriented with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
• The Executive Chef should act as a “brand ambassador” for our company at all times
Apply Now-Executive Chef located in Ashburn, VA
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to