Product Manager - Aftersales
SALARY UP TO $90,000 + Excellent Benefits + Bonuses + Paid Relocation to the NE USA
Industry leading manufacturer seeks a Product Manager responsible for coordinating the development and application function. Responsible for building and expanding the After-Sales product line business, collaborating with sales, field services, customer service repair/rebuild, supply chain, inventory, stockroom, manufacturing, and engineering resources.
The main responsibilities:
• Set-up and maintain engineering proposals and reference database so that new proposal work will be based on actual experience and also reflect the latest designs and profitability.
• Check all proposal work done by Applications team for accuracy and completeness prior to release for account manager and/or customer.
• Verifies and updates cost basis for quotations and recommends design modifications or alternative sourcing to reduce cost.
• Assist the sales department in the gathering of field data and/or the presentation of the product to customers.
• Contributes in the design and implementation of promotion and training programs, ie. Advertising, direct mail, sales force training etc.
• Responsible for product development as per the market needs and wants.
• Train and maintain the technical competence of the applications group.
• Recommend product or process improvements.
• Monitors programs and procedures to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Assists and recommends processes and improvements with respect to archiving our historical data for any current and future research needs.
Salary Up To $90,000 Plus Great Benefits and Bonus opportunities and paid relocation to the beautiful Northeast. This area has won the best places in America to live numerous times. You have mountains, oceans, metro, and countryside - all within a short drive. Close to major metros, but not in them so you have access to all the amenities of the Big City but not the headaches! Great outdoor activities year around!
To be considered for position, you’ll need the following:
• Bachelor's degree from four-year college in Mechanical, Chemical and/or related engineering degree; and one to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Technical knowledge of the Pulp and Paper process
• Ability to provide Technical Presentation is a must
• Strong organizational skills
• Capability to handle multiple and changing priorities
• Strong inter-personal skills in dealing with internal and external customers
• Excellent technical verbal and written skills required
• Demonstrated computer skills, including but not limited to Microsoft Office
• Must have the ability to travel domestically or internationally at least 25%-30% of the time. Automobile & Air travel is required.
TO APPLY: Email resumes to email@example.com OR cindyATaustinallenDOTcom in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). **Resumes sent with a link to an online resume or a video resume will not be considered. ** All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by companies. Excellent compensation packages, benefits, perks, & paid relocation packages.
Some Facts You Should Know About Austin-Allen Company...
*Successfully recruiting professionals since 1973.
*One of the most successful firms in the U.S. We consistently rank in the top percentile of a large national network of Technical Recruiters.
*Many of our staff are national award winning consultants with years’ experience and are C.P.C.’s (Certified Personnel Consultants).
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts * Accounting * Distribution * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Quality Engineers & Managers * Manufacturing Management
Stay current with our blog at austinallen.com/blog/