Location: De Pere, WI
Duration: Full Time
Skill Level: 10+ Yrs.
This individual is expected to manage medium to large size testing projects in but not limited to Microsoft technologies, Mobile, Webservices, Data & Reporting, Cloud, etc. He or She must have 5+ years’ of experience of leading testing effort for a personal line customer with very good exposure in Agile and Waterfall methodologies. Should be able to advise and adapt trending technologies, tools and testing processes. He or she should review /understand requirements, document test strategy and lead the cross LOB and vendor teams across Ameriprise and within the project scope. Must have experience in the managing testing projects in Onsite / Offshore model, well versed with all testing types that covers Functional, Automation, Performance, Regression testing, Load testing, Cross Browser testing, Mobility testing and test data & environment management.
He or She will be interacting with business partners, multiple technology teams, 3rd party vendor partner for understanding business functionality and requirements and ensure 100% test requirements are captured.
- Define the testing scope within the context of each release
- Resource planning and capacity management for each release / delivery
- Implement / create testing standards and help teams and organization with right testing tools
- Ability to manage and work with cross functional teams and business / technology state holders
- Define Test Strategy at a Testing Governance or project level
- Develop test plan for each release or delivery
- Define right matrices that brings the transparency and help in decision making
- Single point of contact for all testing services related escalations and activities for client
- Experience and exposure to various testing tools like QTP/UFT, QC/ALM, JIRA, Selenium etc.
- Cross Pollinate knowledge across projects teams enabling them to understand and follow best practices
- Resolving any issues pertaining to different phases during testing
- Tracking the test progress and reporting status
- Good communication and documentation skills
1)Good understanding and working experience of DevOps with clarity in shift left and shift right testing
2)Good understanding and working experience of service virtualization tools like LISA
3)SAFe Agile certification