Casual –Local Favorite
Are you an Executive Chef passionate about your culinary skills? Our Company is searching for a Professional Executive Chef to lead a polished culinary staff. To become the Executive Chef of this Upscale Casual establishment, Apply Today for our location in Roanoke, Virginia We have been a staple in our small town for decades. With historical influences and immense flavor, we never seem to dissappoint. Our award-winning chef creates daily specials with locally sourced products. From shrimp to hand cut steaks, we offer all of the old favorites while bringing in new twists to every meal. Don’t miss this fresh, exciting and rewarding career opportunity as an Executive Chef in Roanoke, Virginia.
Title of Position – Executive Chef
Job Description: The Executive Chef will lead a team full of culinary professionals, set high standards, and produce great tasting food, all while following strict food safety guidelines. Our Executive Chef needs to be extremely motivated, hardworking, energetic, experienced and fully capable of leading a group of culinary experts. The right candidate will support the culinary development of their team to ensure menu items are executed with excellence all of the time. Along with team building and motivating, the person in this position must be able to communicate effectively with vendors to obtain the freshest ingredients at the best prices possible, have the ability to perform cost analysis and have a firm understanding of P&L management.
• Competitive Compensation
• Insurance Benefits
• Paid Time Off
• Thorough and Ongoing Training
• The Executive Chef must possess 3-5 years high-volume Kitchen Management experience
• Proven experience creating a safe work environment incorporating team work and professional development is necessary for the Executive Chef
• The Executive Chef must have proven success in controlling of costs associated with running a profitable business such as food, labor and beverage
• The ability to handle stress in a productive way is a must for the Executive Chef
• The Executive Chef must have the ability to delegate while maintaining control
Apply Now – Executive Chef in Roanoke, Virginia
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to