Java Performance Engineer
Total Experience Required 4 + Years
Mandatory Technical Skills
• Primary Skills:
Strong performance engineer should have
- Java programming experience.
- Strong understanding of the workings of common technology stacks from a performance perspective (Messaging services like Rabbit MQ, Kafka, Oracle DB, JVM) - good to have
- Understands different design patterns
- Experience in writing SQLs
- Experience working in unix/linux platform
- Experience in using some performance testing tools and/or profiling tools (LoadRunner, JMeter, Yourkit, Dynatrace, etc.,)
Desirable Technical Skills • Secondary Skills:
- Experience in shell scripting" "Please share Core Java developer resumes who has good Performance concepts and exp. with performance tools OR
is willing to do performance role. Java programming skill is mandatory. Candidates should be able to code in Java."