BPM Solution Architect
San Francisco, CA
BPM Solution Architects are responsible for engineering and delivering world-class platforms for our customers, producing enterprise standard solutions and for leading BPM delivery teams to build and deliver them successfully on IBM BPM, and similar technology - leveraging OOB features to the maximum.
Suitable candidates will be highly knowledgeable in any BPM technology (Pega, IBM, Oracle, Appian or others), web application development, SSO, BPM integration and extension. You will be able to fully utilize OOB features of the tool, designing solutions using product APIs, external DBs and other tools to extend the product as needed. Deep experience in integration of BPM tools with other enterprise systems is mandatory.
One should have good understanding of SOA and enterprise application architecture. He/ She should also understand both Agile (SCRUM) and Waterfall delivery models and understand the importance of SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle Principles) and BPM development best practices.
Candidate should be able to communicate clearly and confidently, leading both technical briefings and business requirement gathering sessions.
• Map out the architecture for global implementations
• Liaise closely with the functional and technical teams
• Provide Subject Matter Expertise in Enterprise Architecture
• Lead requirement gathering sessions
• Lead technical design sessions
• Authoring technical design documents
• Managing the technical delivery of integrations and custom extensions
• Managing technical scope and client expectation
• Providing hands on expert level assistance to developers on technical issues
• Designing and managing the execution of test plans
• Ensuring quality is delivered
• Must be lead architect for 2-3 BPM enterprise solutions.
• Hands on experience on IBM BPM, and similar technology
• Deep real-world BPM integration deliveries of enterprise software systems using industry standard environments and OOB API with customization
• SOA and batch integration experience.
• Proven solution engineering and real-world delivery experience
• Clear & confident technical communication skills
• Team leading and colleague mentoring skills
Nice to have;
• BPM Architect certification (Pega, IBM BPM, Oracle BPM, Appian or similar technology).
• SOA knowledge with UI / UX experience.
• Good knowledge TOGAF.
• Agile/SCRUM certification.