Senior Controls Engineer - FT50382
This position is located in Mississippi
Supervising, training, and mentoring other electrical engineer(s) within the team.
Designing and integrating control systems on new and existing equipment to improve output and meet key business objectives.
On-going management of multiple technical projects targeting continuous improvement results in the areas of safety, quality, efficiency, delivery, or cost.
Providing technical expertise and support on equipment, processes and methods aimed at sustaining or increasing production output.
Maintaining and updating engineering standards for equipment as related to the selection of hardware, electrical documentation, and programming.
Required Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
1. BS in Electrical Engineering, MS is preferred
2. 5 years’ experience designing and troubleshooting control and electrical systems
3. Expert knowledge of programming for PLCs and HMIs (Allen-Bradley)
4. Proficiency in the creation of electrical schematics and panel designs
5. Visual Basic programming is desirable
6. Good communication skills, both oral and written
7. Strong desire to succeed as part of a technical team
8. Ability to travel up to 10% for training, vendor selection, equipment evaluations
9. Present Salary?
10. Salary Expectation? (Salary range: $100k - $110k)
13. Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder.
14. Date of Availability?
Senior Controls Engineer
Jackson, MS - electrical engineer, controls engineer, electrical,...
Raymond, MS - cnc, controls engineer, plc, autocad, electrical,...
Residential Care Specialist I - FT
Jackson, MS - residential, ft, specialist, voice, ms, he,...
Emergency Medicine Physician
Jackson, MS - green card, emergency medicine, excellent,...
Principal Sales Engineer
Jackson, MS - sales engineer, telecommunication,...
Mechanical or Electrical Engineer
Forest, MS - stamping, electrical engineer, welding, japanese,...
Customer Service Supervisor - FT50380
Jackson, MS - service supervisor, supervisor, sap, green card,...