NET Development Director
A senior .NET development Director to provide leadership and manage a team of developers as they design, develop and implement software systems.
Also involve at least 10% of time doing hands on coding review, application architecture analysis and technical support. Will collaborate with other leaders to analyze the feasibility of solutions and lead their team through on-going projects.
MUST have a clear track record of managing and maintaining high standards in code hygiene as well as instituting core development processes such as version control, release management, testing and quality assurance.
Will interface with our PMO organization to manage priorities and demands as well as a QA organization to ensure proper signoff of developed code.
• Manage team of full time and contractor developers,
• Develop overall application architecture for the company’s core operational system written in C#/.NET,
• Integrate with the company’s overall infrastructure as a service (iPaaS) infrastructure based on DELL Boomi,
• Refactor/Re-platform current code base,
• Drive system execution efficiency (custom code and SQL),
• Develop/improve .NET / C# development and application architecture standards,
• Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects,
• Deliver technical analysis of solutions and provide proof of concept as needed,
• Assist with the creation of SDLC estimates, budgets, work plans, and schedules, and
• Participate in project coding, development, and support in addition to mentoring and training junior developers.
• Strong experience designing and working with web-based architectures,
• Experience with Angular JS or similar dynamic web frameworks,
• Experience with service-oriented architectures
• Experience with Cloud-based integration services (i.e., Mulesoft, Boomi, other)
• Experience in integrating with SaaS services
• Deep knowledge of the .NET 3.5/4.0 Framework
• Moderate to advanced ASP.NET experience using C#,
• Minimum 10-year senior experience with SQL Server,
• Senior to expert level .NET framework experience,
• Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices,
• Ability to design and optimize SQL Server stored procedures,
• Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment,
• Advanced level lead developer management experience, and
• Experience with SQL Server environments.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, with 8-10 years of experience
• Self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team- player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills, and
• Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices.
Software Developer .Net C# ASP.Net TSQL )
Los Angeles, CA - programmer, asp.net, software developer, .net,...
Software Engineer (.NET)
Los Angeles, CA - .net, .net developer, vb, developer, asp.net,...
Software Engineer (.NET)
Los Angeles, CA - .net developer, .net, developer, vb, email,...
Director of Engineering (.NET)
Santa Monica, CA - .net, director, asp.net, sql, architect,...
.Net, C#, ASP.Net Developer
Los Angeles, CA - .net, vb, ssrs, asp.net, sql, billing, c2c, server,...
Beverly Hills, CA - .net developer, .net, developer, asp.net, web,...
Los Angeles, CA - injection, sql, sql server, developer,...