Job Title: Corporate Trainer
Department: Operational Excellence
Reports To: Assistant Vice President
Facilitate and develop leadership training curriculum that will deliver high quality training
experience; works with center leaders to identify development needs and furnishes appropriate
training courses to meet those needs for team members and center leadership.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform
each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the
knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may
1. Formulates training policies, programs, and schedules, based on knowledge of identified
training needs, company production processes, business systems, or changes in products,
procedures, or services.
2. Selects appropriate instructional procedures or methods such as individual training, group
instruction, self study, lectures, demonstrations, simulation exercises, role play, and
3. Organizes and develops training manuals, reference library, testing and evaluation procedures, multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials.
4. Developing and facilitating performance-related interventions for company leaders and business units.
5. Researches and selects outside consultants and trainers to conduct training in specific topics.
6. Partnering with senior management and departmental staff to conduct needs analysis.
7. Coordinates established training courses with outside training materials.
8. Screens, tests, counsels, and recommends team members for participation in internal or external educational and training programs.
9. Provides input for RFP’s to retain new clients.
10. Communicating to internal management on metrics/evaluation results.
11. Researches new training techniques in order to continually improve training curriculums.
12. Ensures training resources are adequate to meet center needs.
13. Analyzing feedback reports and facilitates 360 degree feedback sessions.
14. Represents employer during community projects and at public, social, and business gatherings.
15. Performing independent assessments and provide performance-related diagnosis/solutions
16. Be open and responsive to consistent coaching, take an active role in performance planning and goal setting.
17. Compiles data and analyzes past and current year training requirements to prepare budgets and justify funds requested. Provides regular reports as needed.
18. Conducts needs analysis studies and confers with leaders to determine training needs.
19. Build strong relationships with center leaders.
20. Act as a role model at all times, adhere to high ethical standards.
21. Take responsibility and initiative to develop core skills and competencies by being involved in every facet of personal development.
22. Be flexible in an environment by championing and embracing change
Data Entry Operator
India, Vadodara, GJ - information, data, computer, entry, entry operator,...
Power Plant Electrical
India, Vadodara, GJ - power plant, plant, hindi, electrical, autocad,...
Apollo Hospital Pharmacy Division Requires Technical Trainer
India - trainer, pharmacy, apollo, org, salary, hr,...
Apollo Hospital unit pharmacy requires Executive - Technical Trainer
India - trainer, pharmacy, executive, apollo, org, salary,...
Requirement For Laboratory Assistant
India, Vadodara, GJ - civil, water, computer hardware, computer,...
Business Development Manager
India, Vadodara, GJ - development manager, call, manager, requirement...
Problem Management Specialist
India, Vadodara, GJ - management, problem, support, analysis, experience,...