Our client, a well established IT Services and Consulting firm, is seeking a Technical Recruiter for it's Coconut Creek, FL office.
What we are looking for:
Seeking a self-starter who is able to work as an independent recruiter.
• Manage the full life cycle of the recruiting process (sourcing, screening, preparing for interview, negotiating salaries/benefits and onboarding)
• Leverage job boards, social media platforms, and internal database as recruiting tools
• Grow, manage, maintain IT candidate pool in Florida and nationwide
• Prioritize recruiting for several positions simultaneously
• Consult with Account Executives regarding requirements in order to better qualify positions
• Attend local networking events within the technology field to meet local IT professionals
• Effectively communicate and manage relationships with candidates throughout the hiring process.
• Keep records concerning recruitment, interviews, hires, and transfers, utilizing knowledge of job requirements, and follow CAI HR policies and procedures
• Maintain knowledge of current market availability, technology trends, rates
• Negotiate and extend offers to candidates
• Must have a strong local and regional network of candidates
• Must be active in local or regional organizations that focus on the staffing and recruiting in the IT industry and candidate/technical group organizations – attendance at local IT networking events to meet potential hiring managers and candidates
• Find new opportunities for Sales through referrals from candidates and proactive sales focused questioning
• Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
• Strong business acumen
• Must be employee and customer focused and have strong time management, on-going staff development, vendor management, and leadership skills
• Position will require after hours and weekend work hours in order to contact and meet candidates
• Bachelor’s degree preferred or similar degree and industry experience
• Experience with applicant tracking systems required
What offer client can offer:
Plenty of opportunity for career and compensation growth with performance. Great working environment with flexibility and strong benefits package. Full time salary position with additional bonus plan on placements and growth incentives.
If interested, please send resumes to email@example.com
Talent Acquisition & Recruitment Specialist
Miami, FL - underground, construction, talent acquisition,...
RECRUITER - Work from HOME
Fort Lauderdale, FL - independent contractor, supply, phone, commission,...
Technical Recruiter- Home Based- Deal Churning System
Fort Lauderdale, FL - hr, technical recruiter, desk, recruiters,...
Fort Lauderdale, FL - recruiter, qa, facilities, travel, director,...
Professional Skills Recruiter
Brooksville, FL - marketing, collections, document, postings,...
Talent Acquisition (TA) Sourcing Consultant
Miami, FL - sourcing, mining, talent acquisition, acquisition,...
Boca Raton, FL - elderly, human, remote, recruiter, human resources,...