160644 Account Manager (Chrysler)
Our customer located in Auburn Hills, MI is seeking an experienced Account Manager (Chrysler) for a direct hire position.
The salary range for this position is dependent upon level of experience. This position is eligible for a car allowance and annual bonus potential.
Director of Sales
Internal Sales & Business Coordinator
The Account Manager owns the account and is fully responsible for customer satisfaction and the P&L of the account.
• The Account Manager gets full support from the Director of Sales to successfully realize the business development at his/her account.
• The Account Manager has the needed authority to manage his/her P&L.
• The Account Manager is responsible for all the customer items, and acts as correspondent between the customer and the company.
• The Account Manager is responsible for the customer receiving the offers on time, and settles the open accounts.
• The Account Manager will lead price negotiations within a pre-defined time period, and sign order confirmations.
Required Education / Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering and/or MBA is preferred, but not required.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in an automotive sales / account management capacity.
• Must have experience with Chrysler and their internal systems / portals.
• Must be computer literate and strong with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, etc.).
• Must demonstrate very good communication skills, team-spirit, and entrepreneurial skills.
• Must have the ability to work in a project-oriented, international environment.
HOW TO APPLY
Forward your resume in MS-WORD document format via separate email to email@example.com and include “160644 Account Manager (Chrysler)” in the subject line of your email. Please DO NOT use the “Apply Now” feature.
Only those candidates that are eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship will be considered. The selected candidate will be required to pass a Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check, and must provide 2 to 3 Professional References (Manager, Immediate Supervisor, etc.).
We appreciate your interest in The DAKO Group. After careful review and consideration of your resume, we will contact you directly if we are interested in pursuing a further assessment.
PLEASE, NO PHONE CALLS OR FAXES!
Troy, MI - plc, automotive, chrysler, engineering, manager,...
Focus Improvement Manager
Auburn Hills, MI - fi, sigma, paint, manufacturing,...
General Assembly Process Manager
Auburn Hills, MI - assembly, plant, autocad, committee, summer,...
Intermediate International Accountant
Auburn Hills, MI - bpo, accountant, sap, intermediate, account, sheet,...
Ram Brand Marketing Manager
Auburn Hills, MI - individual, product, employees, brand, planning,...
Electrified Powertrain Program Manager
Auburn Hills, MI - supplier quality, plant, ppap,...
Application Architect /Enterprise Systems Architect
Auburn Hills, MI - cobol, architect, architectural, soa, etl, design,...