CTC: Based on performance and technical skills, providing good salary package.
The SEO/SMO Analyst is responsible for implementing SEO and social media strategies for clients. The SEO/SMO Analyst can quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
• Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
• Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
• Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
• Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects
• Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
• Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals
• Assist in development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals
• Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
• Research and administer social media tools in support of clients’ social media strategy
• Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals
• Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
• Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
• Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
• Passion for SEO and internet marketing
• Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
• Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
• Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
• High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
• Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
Professional Skills & Qualifications
• 0 – 2 years experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
• Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
• Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tool
• Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc)
• Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
• Desired: Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations
• BS/BA degree preferred
Send your updated resume to:
India, Madurai, TN - seo, off, goals, page, optimization, xml, client,...
Career for SEO Analyst
India, Madurai, TN - seo, goals, tools, search, client, key,...
: SEO Analyst in ARM InfoTech, Madurai
India, Madurai, TN - seo, infotech, engine, page, search engine,...
Urgent SEO experts
India, Madurai, TN - seo, engine, social media, media...
Good Designation in ARM InfoTech - SEO Analyst
India, Madurai, TN - seo, engine, social, analyst, content, media,...
for Business Analyst - ARM InfoTech, Madurai
India, Madurai, TN - infotech, should, candidates, ctc, analyst, salary,...
: Web Designer - ARM InfoTech, Madurai
India, Madurai, TN - designer, web designer, infotech, web, designing,...