Job # 16-97
Position: NP or PA
Location: Whippany, NJ
Type: Bio Tech
Status: Full Time with benefits
Work with an excellent team.
• Triage and treat urgent care for injuries and illness.
• Limited primary care for chronic and stable medical conditions.
• Perform Pre-employment, Medical surveillance and return to work exams.
• Participate in wellness initiatives.
• Work collaboratively with human resources, safety, and health teams.
• NP or PA licensure in the state of New Jersey.
• NCCPA certification or AANP certification.
• Experience in the primary care, urgent care, emergency care, and/or occupational health clinic environment is preferred.
• Computer, EMR and solid communication & customer service skills.
To apply email a resume as an attached word document to Nancy.
Nancy Clover RN, COHN-S
Occupational Health Connections
978-686-9739 Fax: 978-258-2682
PO Box 2106 Methuen, MA 01844
Occupational Health Manager - RN for Whippany, NJ
Whippany, NJ - occupational health, po, occupational,...
Advanced Practice Nurse, Per Diem (Corporate Care - Occupational
Belleville, NJ - occupational health, occupational, practitioner,...
Manager Occupational Health
Hanover, NJ - occupational health, occupational, chemical,...
Director, Occupational Safety
Franklin Township, NJ - program, occupational health, injury, occupational,...
REGISTERED NURSE - OPERATING ROOM
Red Bank, NJ - occupational health, occupational, care, nursing,...
Flushing, NY - medicine, occupational, medical,...
Jamaica, NY - medicine, occupational, medical,...