A receptionist is the first point of contact for the company and you will provide administrative support across the organization. You will handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
• Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
• Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
• Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
• Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
• Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
• Proven working experience in a front office handling receptionist responsibilities
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
• Professional appearance
• Solid communication skills both written and verbal
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
• Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
• High school degree
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified applicants should forward their CV to hr.trepmaker @gmail.com
NOTE: Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted
Nigeria, Lagos - receptionist, front office, qualification, office,...
Nigeria, Ikeja, Lagos - receptionist, front office, office,...
Nigeria, Lagos - receptionist, qualification, applicant,...
Nigeria, Lagos - receptionist, clerical, ng, administrative,...
Nigeria, Lagos - receptionist, front office, ng, office, front,...
Nigeria, Lagos - receptionist, applicant, related, must, phone,...
Nigeria, Lagos - receptionist, bsc, clerical,...