Operations Manager - Food and Beverage
The Courtyard Nashville Downtown located at 170 Fourth Avenue North, Nashville, TN, 37219 is currently hiring an Operations Manager - Food and Beverage.
Responsibilities include: Responsible for assisting in successfully executing all operations in the hotel Operations departments (may include Front Office, Business Center, Recreation/Health Club, Housekeeping, Food and Beverage/Culinary and Engineering/Maintenance) and managing staff. Strives to continually improve guest and employee satisfaction and maximize the financial performance of the department. Ensures that standards and procedures are being followed. Leads specific team while assisting with meeting or exceeding property goals.
Education and Experience
• High school diploma or GED; 4 years experience in the guest services, front desk, housekeeping, or related professional area.
• 2-year degree from an accredited university in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; 2 years experience in the guest services, front desk, housekeeping, or related professional area.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Leading Operations Team
• Ensures that goals are being translated to the team as they relate to guest tracking and productivity.
• Creates and nurtures a property environment that emphasizes motivation, empowerment, teamwork, continuous improvement and a passion for providing service.
• Understands employee and guest satisfaction results and developing game plans to attack need areas and expand on the strengths.
Managing Property Operations Function(s)
• Follows property specific second effort and recovery plan.
Managing and Monitoring Activities that Affect the Guest Experience
• Provides excellent customer service by being readily available/approachable for all guests.
• Assists in performing required annual Quality audit with GM & RD.
• Ensures a viable key control program is in place.
Conducting Human Resources Activities
• Interviews and assists in making hiring decisions.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
PM Bistro Attendant
Nashville, TN - marriott, courtyard, attendant...
Bistro Server - Cook AM - Courtyard
Nashville, TN - marriott, courtyard, cook, place, prepare, payment,...
Front Office Manager
Nashville, TN - marriott, office manager, hotel, front desk,...
Nashville, TN - operations manager, financial, teller, audit,...
Nashville, TN - hotel, korean, music, nashville, steel, bartender,...
Call Center - Inbound Sales Representative
Nashville, TN - comcast, inbound, call, hiring, nashville,...
Ideal Services Operator (Part Time)
Nashville, TN - hotel, switchboard, korean, music, nashville,...