Business Analyst Job Description
Provide Business Analysis support for Regulatory and Content Management data migration working with Business IT, project managers, information management and business teams. Business Analysis support includes migration requirements analysis, documentation and change management, design input and validation against requirements, and test development and execution.
• Establish relationships with stakeholders, mentioned above, and members of the project teams and liaises between the business and members of the project team
• Act as an advocate for the customers, while simultaneously identifying areas like business process, that need to be changed within the business for project success or continuous improvement.
• Define the requirements management approach for the project. Provide input to the project work breakdown structure and the overall project plan.
• Create Data Transfer Migration Plan.
• Utilize a variety of techniques to elicit requirements from stakeholders; analyzes, organizes, documents and validates the resulting requirements, and communicates and secures agreement on the requirements across stakeholders.
• Identifies areas or risks due to requirements and surfaces to the Project Manager and/or lead.
• Build, validate and update diagrams, models and other artifacts to describe business processes, conceptual information models, organizational structure, and business area context and/or system requirements.
• Perform data mapping from source to target systems.
• Migrate application data and interfaces.
• May be involved in development of scripts, macros or other tools that interface with the application or database.
• Establishes the requirements baseline and traces requirements throughout the project life-cycle.
• Manages change in requirements over the project life-cycle and partners to assess the impact on the project scope
• Supports the development of the testing plan and scripts, the execution of UAT testing and ensures that all requirements are met in the final solution.
• Provides input to cut-over planning and system readiness.
• Understanding of Business Analysis Tools and processes, e.g. elicitation techniques, techniques for analyzing, documenting and communicating including but not limited to process modeling, conceptual data modeling, use cases and wire-frames
Philippines, Taguig, NCR - ncr, payroll, market, must, analyst, salary, start,...
Philippines, Makati, NCR - cobol, ncr, test, testing, experience,...
Receptionist Hiring Regular
Philippines, NCR - encoder, it staff, receptionist, clerk, cavite,...
Philippines, NCR - ncr, sm, mall, makati, taguig, city, vocational,...
SALES AGENT - Ortigas (NCR) (Techno)
Philippines, Quezon City, NCR - ncr, fresh graduate, sales agent, literate, holder,...
Warehouse Staff - Pasig City
Philippines, Pasig, NCR - ncr, city, warehouse, warehouse staff, ph...
Philippines, Pasig, NCR - ncr...