The Maintenance Technician/Utility Operator is responsible for providing operational, maintenance and troubleshooting support for facility utilities, HVAC and process area improvements through strict adherence to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and cGMP's in a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing facility. Under general supervision of the Supervisor and/or the Lead, the Utility Operators primary responsibility will be to ensure safe and efficient operation and hands-on maintenance of all plant utility equipment including Boilers, Chillers, Reverse Osmosis Units, WFI Distillation Units, Air Compressors, Clean Steam Generators, Cooling Towers, Milti-Media Filters and related support equipment such as pumps, fans, and etc. with strict adherence to SOP's cGMP's, and quality standards.
Utility operators are responsible for identifying any off-nominal conditions on equipment and clean room environment
The Utilities Operator will perform the following duties:
1. Complete daily operational log sheets and general inspections on all Plant utility equipment to ensure all equipments/systems are operating properly.
2. Perform assigned Preventative Maintenance work and necessary repairs of facility Utility Plan: Plant/Clean Steam, Water Systems, Water Systems (WFI, RO, Waste and City), Air Compressors, cooling Towers and Chilled Water /Glycol refrigeration equipment.
3. Generates and completes critical systems change control (CN's)
4. Continuous monitoring and documentation of environmental conditions in manufacturing areas via a Computer Monitoring System (SCADA, BAS), and generation /completion of applicable room reports and Attachments
5. Respond to alarm conditions related to the operation of the Plant and complete necessary documentation
6. Review procedures as necessary
7. Adhere to all SOP's during execution of daily work tasks
8. Monitor service contracts for preventative maintenance/repairs of equipment
9. Maintain daily communication with manufacturing personnel and peers
10. Oversee inventory and ordering of all chemical needs, compressed gasses and supplies for the utility area. Interact with Inventory Specialist to maintain a current inventory of critical spare parts.
11. Maintain a safe work environment through adherence to safety guidelines and policies.
12. Communication with vendors and outside contractors to schedule and supervise maintenance work on equipment by outside contractors.
13. Be trained on all the procedures required by their job.
14. Adhere to all SOP’s during execution of daily work tasks.
15. Train other colleagues in the related SOP's and activities.
16. Maintain up- to date inventory of chemicals and gases in Utility Yard.
17. Continuously stay current with assigned SOPs and keep an up to date training file ensuring compliance with SOP TO-26-EA526.
12. Ensure all mandatory training requirements are met, including annual EHS training, GMP refresher training and any applicable training requirements.
13. Maintain an on-going two-way performance dialogue with Supervisor and meet timelines for completing all mid and year-end reviews and development plans. Provide feedback concerning employee job performance.
14. Demonstrate continuous progress with respect to increasing job knowledge and proficiency in technical understanding/problem solving
15. Maintain a positive, professional and customer oriented attitude. Communicate any concerns related to safe work practices, hostile work
environment, sexual harassment or any other type of employee misconduct directly to the supervisor, manager or human resources
Shift will be - Sun – Wed 6pm - 6am 3rd shift - Note: Training will be 1st shift
Maintenance Technician Lead
Ventura County, CA - maintenance technician, support, engineering,...
Air Traffic Control Operator
CA - operator, traffic, aircraft, control, air, off,...
Satellite Communication Systems Operator-Maintainer
CA - operator, equipment operator, satellite, police,...
Regional Property Supervisor - Multifamily
Los Angeles, CA - property management, property, regional manager,...
Construction Manager / Project Manager - Multifamily
Los Angeles, CA - construction manager, deck, construction,...
Thousand Oaks, CA - operator, switchboard, pbx, answer, callers,...
Gardena, CA - maintenance technician, painting, maintenance,...