Recruiting Manager – Hospitality segment
Premium restaurant group. Based in Northern Virginia is seeking an addition to the HR team to support hiring for a growth phase.
This is an excellent opportunity for a restaurant HR recruiter to grow into a larger role.
• Source qualified candidates with various techniques to fill open positions for our growing restaurant group.
• Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
• Screen and interview candidates both over the phone and in person to assess skills and technical abilities.
• Set up and utilization of innovative sourcing strategies and networks to grow a diverse pipeline of candidates.
• Analyze and make recommendations about applicant traffic on our career sites and from outside agencies.
• Identify process improvements to enhance the recruiting process.
• Monitor Glassdoor, Indeed and other external employee review sites and respond to posts as needed; compile and analyze posts and create internal positive review solicitation campaigns.
• Work with PR/Marketing to update career site and recruiting materials (monitor competitor sites and other sites for best practices).
• Coordinate and oversee site visits and logistics for qualified candidates and operators.
• Extend job offers based on manager recommendations and prior interviews.
• Manage all aspects of the campus recruiting program for internship and management candidates.
• Create, coordinate, and execute the schedule of on/off-campus hiring events.
• Create and foster relationships with colleges to attract and recruit students and alumni.
• Establish metrics for program success and provide analysis of reports to make recommendations for improvements.
• Review contracts and negotiate fee agreements with selected search firms.
• Assist in hourly hiring as needed, including advertising, open houses and interview training for managers.
• Serve as member of the Human Resources team, providing support to other team members as needed.
• 2-5 years of high volume recruiting experience; experience in hospitality industry preferred.
• A Bachelor's degree in English, Business, Communications, Human Resources, or a related field.
• Proven track record of life-cycle recruiting.
• Highly motivated, self-directed, and results driven to help the company achieve its aggressive staffing goals.
• Experience developing and implementing recruitment strategies that positively impact time to fill, quality of hire, and other recruiting metrics and outcomes.
• Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written), organizational skills, multi-tasking skills, and attention to detail.
• Ability to communicate well with all levels of management, handles confidential information with integrity, and exercise strong presentation skills.
• Ability to represent the company with a high degree of professionalism and promote a positive company image.
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment and consistently deliver quality candidates.
• High level of comfort with Microsoft Office programs, such as Word, Outlook & Excel.
Ability to travel for all college recruiting events during the Spring and Fall semesters
If you are an HR recruiting professional with a hospitality platform and would like to be considered for this role please contact Tom Bull with Gecko Hospitality.
HR, Recruiting and Training Specialist
Herndon, VA - hr, hris, training specialist, sponsorship,...
Sterling, VA - hr assistant, hr, sourcing, human resource, human,...
Hospitality AGM and Kitchen Manager NEW HOT CONCEPT
Ashburn, VA - gm, concept, kitchen, hot, purchasing, culinary,...
Quality Assurance Engineer (Locals only)
Sterling, VA - qa, selenium, engineer, scrum, sql,...
Reston, VA - hris, immigration, coordinator, ag, hr, employee,...
Bethesda, MD - marriott, md, coordinator, recruitment,...
Dulles, VA - recruiting, hiring, control manager, top, talent,...